Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I sound great in practice, but when I play live I just can’t keep CONTROL“
- “I get too EXCITED on stage, my hands don’t respond and I’m left feeling powerless.”
- “I’ve practiced my rudiments, my beats, and fills, but I get the feeling there is something missing. I just DON’T KNOW what.”
If so, you’re in the right place.
I’m Dominic, creator of Drums On Stage, and I help live drummers play as good on stage as they do in practice.
After a 20+ year career of playing live, I’ve learned EXACTLY what it takes to be a confident and consistent drummer on any stage — and I want to help you do the same.
Imagine your next live gig:
- You walk out on stage feeling confident and prepared
- Despite the lights and the crowd, your timing is solid, everything you play sounds great and you nail your live gig
- Other bands and musicians start to approach you because you’re the drummer that everyone wants to work with
I’m here to help you become an awesome live drummer.
When you play good on stage, you feel good.
When you feel good, your confidence rises and your nerves disappear.
When you’re a good sounding and confident live drummer, every band wants to play with you.
Are you ready to become that drummer?